Volunteer Recognition Policy-QS002
The CNP Quad Squad Volunteer Recognition Policy includes the Trail Maintenance and other Volunteer Programs and is designed to recognize volunteer time, maintaining our trail system, promote unrestricted use of trails and responsible use of terrain and habitat within Alberta’s Southern Rockies.
The Recognition Committee is a Standing Committee of the CNP Quad Squad voted in by the Board of Directors and promotes the CNP Quad Squad Volunteer Recognition Policy.
Yearly recognition will be awarded from January 1st to December 31st, the same as our membership renewal program.
The CNP Quad Squad Volunteer Recognition Policy is designed for Family and Corporate members who are over the age of eighteen years.
The Volunteer Recognition Policy will consist of the following:
1) Trail/Bridge Maintenance Program: This includes all Family and Corporate CNP Quad Squad members’ recorded volunteer time for the Trail/Bridge Maintenance Program. The Director for the Trail/ Bridge Maintenance Program will be responsible for recording a log that records the CNP Quad Squad members’ volunteer information for each scheduled Trail/Bridge Maintenance Program and advising the CNP Quad Squad Recognition Committee of this volunteer time.
2) Raffle: This will include all Family and Corporate members’ recorded volunteer time for scheduled CNP Quad Squad events such as trade shows, fairs and parades, including recorded travel time to and from your home to the location of the scheduled event.
3) Casino: This will include all Family and Corporate members’ recorded volunteer time for CNP Quad Squad while working at the casino as well as recorded travel time to and from your home to the casino.
4)Committee: This will include all Family and Corporate members’ recorded volunteer time spent working on a committee on behalf of the CNP Quad Squad including recorded travel time to and from your home to the location of a scheduled meeting.
5) Quad Squad: This will include all Family and Corporate members’ recorded volunteer time spent working/carrying out business or duties of the Quad Squad.
6) VOLUNTEER TIME will be recorded by the Project Manager of a project on the Volunteer hour form and signed by the volunteers. Volunteer time for other all individual time will be recorded and signed by the volunteer on the Volunteer form. The form must be submitted to the President of the Quad Squad for approval not later than 7 days after the end of the month that the time was volunteered. Hours will not be awarded to recipients if the forms are not submitted after that time frame. The purpose of this clause is to allow a proper control and verification of our volunteer hours. The number of hours will be multiplied by a factor of $15.00 per hour for the purpose of inclusion in certain grant applications, and for the purposes of the Workman’s Compensation Board.
7) THE AWARDS FOR VOLUNTEER RECOGNITION should be compiled and ready to be presented to the recipients at the annual general meeting as follows:
For 25-100 Hours the recipient will be presented with a gas card with a $50.00 value.
For 101-499 Hours the recipient will be presented with a gas card with a $100.00 value
For 500+ Hours the recipient will be presented with a gas card with a $150.00 value and a Club Jacket or its equivalent .
Volunteer time donated during the Annual Ed McGregor Stewardship Day “will not” be part of the CNP Quad Squad Other Volunteer Hours Program.
THIS DOCUMENT AND OR ITS AMENDMENTS HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON 2015 OCT 19TH, AND AS SUCH HAS BEEN DEEMED POLICY.
(Modified 2015 OCT 08, Original document on President’s computer, Gary, Policy)