Tickets are on sale NOW! Members can pick up books to sell at the office.
Here are the rules!
2017 Raffle Rules
1. Raffle tickets shall not be sold to persons under the age of 18.
2. Raffle tickets to be sold only in Alberta.
3. Raffle tickets will be available for purchase in-person and by mail, payable by cash or cheque.
4. The raffle prizes are as follows: 2017 Kawasaki Teryx4 KRT800F, 2017 Polaris RZR 900, Vacation Package containing (Skyline SXS 2 day rental with trailer*, 2 nights stay at Paddock Inn, $50 Gift Card for Chris’ Restaurant), Polaris P2000i Inverter Generator, 50” Curved LED Light Bar with wiring harness, a set of LED Driving Pod with wiring harness, York Creek Bed & Breakfast 2 night stay, a 3 night stay at the Lost Lemon Campsite with full hook ups and a hat and t-shirt, and 2 Castrol 60 liter garbage pails.
5. Ticket sellers shall advise buyers not to write the name of person or persons under 18 years of age on ticket.
6. The draw will be held on October 26, 2017 at the Quad Squad Office located at 8342-19 Ave., Coleman, AB. The sales cut off for the draw will be October 3rd, 2017.
7. There shall be no restrictions on members of the organization buying tickets.
8. There shall be 29,700 three for $10 tickets printed and 100 one for $5 tickets printed. There shall be a minimum of 9,000 tickets sold to cover the organizations costs or an application for extension will be made to AGLC, and with ALGC approval a revised raffle draw date shall be established. The date for determination and application for extension will be September 20th, 2017.
9. There shall be no refunds on ticket sales.
10. Notice advising ticket purchasers, in the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the licensed not for profit association shall award the prize to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket, and that the licensed not for profit association and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
11. Winning tickets will be returned to the draw barrel for all subsequent draws.
12. Prizes will be drawn starting with one Castrol 60 liter Garbage Pail, then the next Castrol 60 liter garbage pail, then the Lost Lemon Campground 3 nights stay with full hoop up and a hat and t-shirt, then York Creek Bed & Breakfast 2 night stay, then the set of LED Driving pod with wiring harness, then a 50” Curved LED Light bar with wiring harness, then a Polaris P1000i inverter generator, then the Vacation package (Skyline SXS Rentals 2 day rental with trailer and a two nights stay at the Paddock Inn with a $50 gift certificate from Chris’ Restaurant), then the 2017 Polaris RZR900, then the 2017 Kawasaki Teryx4 KRT800F.
13. All prizes will be awarded as is and as listed on the ticket license application; there is no cash in lieu of prizes.
14. Winners shall be notified by phone, and/or letter to the address shown on the ticket stub, and shall have one year from the date of draw to claim their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to pick up their own prize.
15. In the event of the winning ticket holders not accepting prize within one year of date of draw the prize will be forfeited back to the club, or an approved charity with the written approval of AGLC.
*Skyline SXS 2 day rental with trailer prize winner contract requirements:
1. Winner must be 19 years of age and have valid Drivers License.
2. Winner must place a damage deposit of $3000 on Visa/MasterCard, refundable if no damage occurs. Winner is responsible for all damages.
3. Winner must sign liability waiver and agree to rental contract conditions.
4. Prize must be claimed by 26 October 2018.
PO Box 1031, Blairmore, AB T0K 0E0 (Located at: 8342-19 Ave. Coleman) Phone: 403-562-8686 Fax: 403-562- 8687 www.quadsquad.ca 2